Sunday, April 8, 2012

Life is given as a gift


Life is given as a gift,
So wonderful and new,
We need to live it day to day,
Being careful as we do,
True treasure is not found in pirate ships,
in chest of silver and gold,
... treasure isn't ruby rings,
and jewels from long ago.

My treasure is you, my Dear Lord…!!
Because you gave me a better life, when the old one fought to come back.
Because I am nothing without you, nothing but a hopeless being.
Because only You could tear down my wall of pride,
instead build it back up with love and humbleness.
Because of all this, I give you my life, my soul and my heart, Lord….
I will put all my fears and failures in Your hands, my worries that consume me,
my pain that destroys me.
You were always there, and guide me..
Because of all You are, my life, oh God, is yours.
Happy Easter All my friends…!!

With Love
Prince Archos Savelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment